Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

1.25.2010

Halloween 2009

We had another busy Halloween this year! Alex's preschool class put on a little show for the parents and they also had some spooky treats to share.

Cuties!!
The little guy on the left is Alex's "buddy", Key-Von. I was a bit nervous about this boy when the first time I volunteered in their class he held up our pretend grocery store. "Gimme yo money. Don't ya know I gots kids to feed!" ... as he is snatching the bills from the till drawer and Alex and I are watching open mouthed!
Daddy and Alex carved our pumpkin.

Careful of the boy with the knife...Spooky
Grandma Carron set up some pumpkin carving for Alex and Maren. Neither of them were big fans of taking out the goo.Ta Da!
She also let them decorate cupcakes.
... and a goblin came to deliver a treat.
The had to follow an M&M trail through the yard to where the goblin left a treat. Alex was quite obsessed with the specifics of this goblin for quite some time. We also headed to the Children's Museum with the Yeagers and Letts.* They had games and trick or treat stations set up for the kids.


Finally we ended the holiday with trick or treating!! We crashed the Yeager's neighborhood. Alex seemed to have a great time running around with his friends. They made a haul!Happy Halloween for Police Officer Alex!

*Notice that Daddy was in a wheelchair? He ruined his ankle while playing volleyball. He was out for a long time... Even had to miss trick or treating. He did get to pass out the candy though!

2 comments:

THE LETTS FAMILY said...

LOVE that last photo!

Quotes from the Sandbox said...

LMAO!! "I'm gonna take your money...don't you know I got kids to feed!" Wow...that's some good stuff. :)