Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

3.17.2010

Snow Tubing!

My Boys went snow tubing a few times this year!! They absolutely loved it! Daddy liked to go down on his stomach. Guess it was faster.
Alex got to the point where he would just head up the hill by himself and take off down without waiting for us.

I on the other hand hated it! Flying down the hill was fine but not having any control over the tube is not okay. I was so afraid of smashing into my child I just couldn't enjoy it.

This video is a little Blair Witch Projecty. Be careful of your lunch.

The second time we went the Yeagers joined us!! Jackie and I watched for a bit and then sat in the warm "chalet". The boys all stayed out forever!!


1 comment:

THE LETTS FAMILY said...

Awesome! Man, I almost hope it snows again. ... Almost.