Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

9.12.2010

Kindergarten!!

Nooooooooo........!!!!!!!!! *
Where did my little boy go???
Look at him all nerdy and ready for his first day of school.Walking away from his mommy. Forever and ever... Ya ya exaggerating.
Just seems so odd that the little man who has been with me at every moment is off to spend the days with strangers. What will I do with myself all day?Who will kiss his owies? Who will wipe his nose? Who will tell him to stop talking all dang day? Whew! Won't have to be me! See that little bit of blue blankie tied to his top button hole on the shirt. Just in case he needs a bit of lovin'.
The night before school I asked Alex what he was most excited about. He told me riding the school bus will be awesome. When I asked what makes him the most nervous he said, "I don't think nothin' " : )
That made me feel better about sending him off.
Alex will be going all day everyday to a charter school near us. Joe will be dropping him off at the bus stop in the mornings and I will pick him up around 4. Looong day.
I will be watching a little baby on Mondays and every other Friday. Volunteering at Alex's school for lunches on Wednesdays and stalking garage sales on Thursdays!
Wish us all luck!
*These are three year old pictures. He's so flippin' cute!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

He's such a big kid now. Look at him all smartly dressed for school! I think you should take the same picture of him and Joe when he graduates from high school. By then he will be bigger than Joe : )

Big hugs to you all!!!